Applications are invited for the position of Attendant of the new Marina Centre at Mallaig.
- Customer focused and proactive approach to Customer Care is essential for this full time seasonal position.
- Appointed person will be responsible for the efficient running/operation of the Marina Centre Building. Keeping internal & external areas clean & tidy.
- A shift pattern may apply with weekend working also involved.
- Flexibility in approach to days and hours you may be required to work.
- Work closely with Marina Attendant/Harbour Master
- Knowledge of mooring up yachts/VHF operation essential.
- Collection of fees from yachts/associated paperwork/record keeping.
Written applications and CV by 2pm on Monday 8th April 2019 please to:
Robert MacMillan, CEO,
Mallaig Harbour Authority, Harbour Office,
Mallaig, Inverness-shire, PH41 4QB.
Telephone: 01687 462154
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.